Friday, July 25, 2014

Addiction to books

Kick start of a day - Read a book


Since when I permit the laziness to forbid me from reading a book that I like? Since when the busy and bustling life try to draw me out from the world where full of knowledge of books? And since when I stop to grab a book from the bookstore nearby? I have no idea yet a matter for sure is I'm feeling guilty and so I try to catch up the feeling of associating with books in this life long holidays.

I know,there sure will be a lot of grammar mistakes in this post. And I realised that my English level dropped after the final exam result announced yesterday. A kind of dismay begin to grow in my mind as well as deeply in heart. How to improve the English proficiency and prepare yourself with adequate English skills? Read a book. However,I found out a problem is I always refer to the dictionary when I go through a English book. The weak point of mine is my vocabulary level is not that standard. My level cause me never encountered some words that present in the book yet sometimes I discovered some beautiful words too!!! That's called learning. Everyday should be a learning day. 

Well,honestly I like to read Chinese books more than English books. Maybe I'm the type lazy to get my eyes off from the page I reading to find the meaning or defination of a word. And that's what happen frequently whenever I read a English book. This makes me choose a Chinese book to read although I know I need to enhance my English grade. Oh ya. Nowadays, many of them start to read the novel online and try not to spend money on the books. However,I'm the one who like the smell of a new book.Besides, I more prefer to hold a book in my own hands when I trying to travel in a story of it.

So glad that I have read these books in this holiday as I start to keep them in my hostel few months ago before the holiday begin. Ultimately, I have the chance to read them! ^_^

DONE



PENDING LIST

Just some sentences that out of this topic : Officially end my first year of degree life. I'm satisfied with the result as I admit that I not putting in much effort on my academic in my very first year. Yet god blessed me for maintaining my result in my setting range. I sincerely hope that I would try harder in my second year!!! *Biggest lie ever* XD

No comments:

Post a Comment