Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Happy Birthday Mummy ♥


I feel so glad that I'm in holiday and of course home in this day as I'm around here to celebrate my mummy's birthday with my lovely family. 


Few days before my mum's birthday,siblings and I started to design our own birthday cards for mum. I think this is our family's style as we surely will make a card for our parents on the celebration days. Even I'm not around them on some celebration days,I'm still keeping this habit and send them a handmade card from me. Early in the morning,my brother went to Secret Recipe to buy a Chocolate Fudge Cake for the celebration. Chocolate cake is always our first chioce no matter who is on birthday in our family. 

After my parents back from work and tooked a good rest,we were heading out for our celebration dinner. Yet, we didnt bring along our cake. That's quite weird but is our style too. We usually will back home and sing a birthday song all after the dinner. Okay, we chose to have our meal at Al-Fresco Wine & Dine on that night. After we ordered the food, we started to take selfie while waiting for our food.







Finally, the food is served. 

Ice Lemon Tea always is my favourite





After the dinner,we went shopping for a while and back home to celebrate the birthday. The birthday routine continued as usual with little teasing and some playful fun. Happy Birthday Mum !!!!

Family Selfie ♥
Happy Birthday Mum ♥
The most beautiful thing in this world is to see your parents smiling,and knowing you're the reason behind that smile. ♥

To my beloved mum in this life, may God showers his blessings on you and keep you healthy and beauty. Happy Birthday Mummy ! We love you ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment